- 17 Posts
Logitech Android keyboard autocorrect issues
For some reason, sometimes, my tablet, a HTC Flyer running HoneyComb 3.2.1, the autocorrect stuff starts popping up at the bottom of the screen, and I can't get it to go away. I tried a full restore, as well as deleting and repairing the keyboard. I also get the sticky key issues at times as well, usually a double press but sometimes full out stuck. The caps lock works, but the LED never goes on as well.
- By PhyscoAssassinX in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:01 PM
- By fatkidkustomz in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2010, 12:25 PM
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2010, 02:58 AM
- By wootang00 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
- By takakoshimizu in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:06 PM