- 9 Posts
Google Play Store crashing
I have a Onda V972 tablet running Jelly Bean. I had the tablet off for a few days because I mainly just use it at work and when I started it today and went to the play store I was browsing fine but when I go to download something it crashes giving me the unfortunately error occurred message. Why now and what can I do to fix it?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 09-06-2013, 04:42 PM #2
- 22 Posts
Re: Google Play Store crashing
There has been a slew of talk for two days about play store errors, 927 has been mentioned. I have seen the fix and the cause, but didn't pay enough attention to remember where I saw it. I do remember part of the fix was to go to settings do a force stop on play store and clear the cache and the data, but you had to do it somewhere else as well, like net framework.
It partly has to do with the hub you hook up normally to having problems, and by clearing the data it will make your device go look for the best connection again like it did when you first got it.
Do a few Google searches on playstore not working and you will get hits.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app
- By rxgadget in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 44Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:15 AM
- By missythewildchild in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:49 PM
- By BrownSugar622 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 28Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
- By seanlongoria in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2012, 04:43 PM
- By wooziemama in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM