- 40 Posts
What is the best tablet to buy, around 10 inch size?
I'm looking for suggestions on which tablet I should buy. Don't bother suggesting any off brands. I tried the G Tablet and regretted it, so I won't waste time on trying to save money.
I've got the original 7" Galaxy Tab. I bought the Xoom for my mom, but it won't take a charge any more. I kept it in the coffee table drawer with the wi-fi turned on (there was no way she was going to figure out how to turn that on and off).
- 04-20-2013, 03:24 AM #2
- 09-06-2013, 03:25 PM #3
- 22 Posts
Re: What is the best tablet to buy, around 10 inch size?
Google and other such places say Nexus 10. I love mine. Resolution is amazing. Some of the surveys I have seen give iPad a better grade on the camera, but in less you are a pro photographer I don't think that you can tell the difference. My 2 cents.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app
- By diesteldorf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:18 PM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
- By krisrock in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:27 PM
- By chefmike in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:40 PM