Watch freezes often

borouge

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Tag Heuer watch in the middle of January when I was in the US from thier brand store. The watch is working fine and the software is up to date. However the watch seems to freeze quite often. Like once per day or two days. Some time it freezes more than once per day.

I don't know if this is a software or hardware issue. I use the original face watch as well. I just want to know if this is normal or shall I return the watch when I'll will be again to the US.

Posted via Android Central App

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I have not had this issue and I have had the watch for a while. It has been very stable. I would do a factory reset and if that doesn't work, I would get Tag to replace it.

Posted via the Android Central App

LongPress

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I would say it depends on what apps you have running. I had some freezing problems with my fossil. I removed Google fit and some weather widget that I never used......since then no problems and the watch runs much smoother.

Posted via the Android Central App

borouge

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all for the responses. I believe its a software issue or as Longpress says some apps are causing the freezing. unfortunately, there is no way of choosing which app to install in the watch. you need to uninstall the app from the phone in order to remove it from the watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12