Replacement Connected

pedronev925

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

So I had to return my Connected a few weeks back as it appeared that a crack was forming on the Titanium casing. Tag advised this was due to a manufacturing error and that the head would be replaced.

This arrived back with me on Friday but due to a busy weekend I didn’t get round to looking over it and setting it up until last night, I noticed on the replacement watch they sent me the ‘Tag Heuer Connected’ marking at the 1 o’clock position is just printed on where as on my previous model it was nicely engraved and painted.

Now this has really annoyed me as I believe that the slightest of knock to it is going to pull the wording off and in all honesty it looks a little... cheap

I know this may appear petty to some but do you think I am in my right to have it replaced yet again?

Thanks for your time

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That would absolutely bother me, especially if you're going to spend that amount on a watch from such a vaunted brand. I would call them and ask them what the deal is.

scvette_7

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a Replacement coming mines started to smoke while charging and the back of the watch had a bubble in it because of the battery. I was wondering are the replacement watches new or refurb? I would hope they are new for $1500

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae