- 12-23-2010, 09:02 AM #2
- 12-23-2010, 09:13 AM #4
I've been on the leak for over a week now, as far as I can tell it's the same. Works awesome! Very snappy, added a silent widget to the status bar (that only does vibrate). Everything else is just the froyo version of the same.
- 12-23-2010, 09:33 AM #6
- 12-23-2010, 09:37 AM #7
- 12-23-2010, 09:40 AM #8
- 12-23-2010, 09:42 AM #9
- 12-23-2010, 09:44 AM #10
- 12-23-2010, 09:45 AM #11
- 12-23-2010, 09:59 AM #12
- 12-23-2010, 10:07 AM #13
- 12-23-2010, 10:09 AM #14
- 12-23-2010, 11:13 AM #15
Hey everyone. I've been running on Froyo for little over 5 minutes. It's annoying that I needed a PC with Keis to install it, but i can forgive them.
1) I now have full Google supported Voice search, unlike that old Vlingo stuff. That likely won't affect you Verizon users who have Bing
2) New Car Home, Desk Home, Kobo is preinstalled, Samsung IM apps
3) Quadrant isn't working for me. Theres a problem at the I/O on 1/4 (File system writes), but Neocore gives me and average of 55.5 FPS
4) I don't see any new widgets
5) Settings are slightly changed, with coloured icons
6) I got a GPS Lock that was 20 blocks off within 5 seconds. Are there any GPS apps that tell you how well it works?
7) New Market is not preinstalled, but I'm going to try the APK, and see if it works this time (Update: I have the new Market, no hack!)
8) 1 New Live Wallpaper, that's really ugly, called "Aurora"
9) FINALLY! It fixed an issue that I had where the names of my contacts wouldn't show up when I was in the Message app
10) I'm still not able to set the 4th homescreen as my main screen, which is a bit annoying coming from a Hero.
Just ask me any questions if you have any!
- 12-23-2010, 12:29 PM #16
- 12-23-2010, 07:03 PM #17
All Verizon users need to remember that even though the devices are both called the Fascinate that attempting to flash this rom will likely either not work or give you a very nice plastic brick..
I will however say that a new Froyo build for the CDMA model is currently testing and alot of the issues in the last build seem to be much better.
- 12-23-2010, 08:19 PM #18
- 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM #19
- 12-23-2010, 09:30 PM #20
- 12-23-2010, 11:11 PM #21
- 12-24-2010, 01:15 AM #22
- 12-24-2010, 02:49 AM #23
- 12-24-2010, 06:33 AM #24
- 12-24-2010, 06:47 AM #25