1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Telus Fascinate voodoo

Hey guys, I was wondering if we can install voodoo lag fix on our telus fascinate.

I couldn't find a single post/thread about this so..

any thoughts? Thanks!

havent heard of someone installing voodoo kernel. i've read of people flashing cyanogen rom to it though.

Here is Voodoo and clockwork for telus fascinate
    I have had this on my phone since it was released and is just running awesome
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Yap! I installed it since day 1 too :P Now i have nero v5

Out of curiosity, what's the benefit of nero v5 over the stock 2.2 froyo?

I'm about to install the voodoo kernel, but I think I'll just leave it at that.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

well I can say its much faster????along with voodoo, it's blazing fast!

Ive installed the voodoo kernal and i installed the darksy 9.3 beta 3 and i lost the haptic feedback on my home button, like the button works fine it just doesnt vibrate anymore, ive tried reflashing back to stock, and it works fine but as soon as i flash the voodoo kernal it stops working?

has anyone had this issue? or now of any fixes or can anyone point me in the right direction?

is the guide i used to root and flash the kernal etc

is the rom i used

thanks

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

I have been finding my Fascinate slow responding and refreshing screens, toggle apps etc. I am on 2.2 as well. I had a HTC Desire for a while and its much faster. So much for this 1GHZ CPU, its no snapdragon!!
    Telus Fascinate
    ROM: Telus Stock, update via Kies pending due to killing one Fascinate. This is my 2nd Fascinate now.
    Phones:LG Shine Plus (Telus), Tried 2 Desire's, now Fascinate

thats why they made custom roms. i have darky's 9.2 installed and although i have nothing to compare it to besides stock 2.2, it feels like a new phone. can't wait for 9.3 stable.

I used same install with voodoo but used bionix-v instead no problems no glitches works great most likley a darky problem try a different rom

[QUOTE=shadow664;634699]Ive installed the voodoo kernal and i installed the darksy 9.3 beta 3 and i lost the haptic feedback on my home button, like the button works fine it just doesnt vibrate anymore, ive tried reflashing back to stock, and it works fine but as soon as i flash the voodoo kernal it stops working?

has anyone had this issue? or now of any fixes or can anyone point me in the right direction?

is the guide i used to root and flash the kernal etc

[url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=814091][ROM] [21.02.2011] Darky's Extreme Edition v9.3 Beta 3