Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default screen protector for telus fascinate

Hey guys, I was wondering what screen protector do you guys use for telus fascinate.

I wasted $30 for invisibleshield fascinate which didn't fit with telus fascinate (duh..)

Any suggestions?

p.s. any suggestions for a case as well?

For decent protection, try the casemate tough which can be found at bell stores etc. It comes with a sscreen protector, but its not made for the phone. I'm using it now, is a fingerprint magnet, and has 2 small cutouts to fit the Bell Vibrant.

That being said, go on ebay or whatever and just find a screen protector for the tmobile vibrant. that will fit the telus fascinate.

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

As sdmf said the case mate tough case comes with a decent screen protector.
    If you want a cheaper alternative, bell's plastic or STU(not sure of the spelling) cases for the vibrant comes with screen protectors (some time even two screen protectors) as well.

spent $20 at Bell to buy the iShieldz screen protector for the Vibrant.

Sure there's a slit on the bottom made for the button on Bell's Galaxy S, but it doesn't bother me. Its an odd reminder where the Home/Back button is.

I read around and people say the iShieldz is better than zagg's invisible shield. I have no complaints, other than it only has one cover for the screen... Would be nice to have one for the back as well...

edit: as an aside, how does the (verizon) fascinate invisible shield not fit the telus one?

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by Japots View Post
    spent $20 at Bell to buy the iShieldz screen protector for the Vibrant.

Sure there's a slit on the bottom made for the button on Bell's Galaxy S, but it doesn't bother me. Its an odd reminder where the Home/Back button is.

I read around and people say the iShieldz is better than zagg's invisible shield. I have no complaints, other than it only has one cover for the screen... Would be nice to have one for the back as well...

edit: as an aside, how does the (verizon) fascinate invisible shield not fit the telus one?
    I think the VZW Fascinate have different headphone grill.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Thx for the replies let me try T-mobile vibrant screen protectors.

So the bell vibrant case will fit telus fascinate correct? thanks.

Btw, verizon fascinate has different speaker location + camera flash.

Also, the phone is little bit (about 5-7mm) longer than our device...

the shield i bought from invisible shield was little bit long for the telus fascinate.

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by wwowz View Post
    Thx for the replies let me try T-mobile vibrant screen protectors.

So the bell vibrant case will fit telus fascinate correct? thanks.

Btw, verizon fascinate has different speaker location + camera flash.

Also, the phone is little bit (about 5-7mm) longer than our device...

the shield i bought from invisible shield was little bit long for the telus fascinate.
    Yep the bell vibrant cases is compatible with the telus fascinate case.