telus fascinate bricked

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
my phone wont go into download mode it just shows a screen with a phone to pc connection broken type logo any help please

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there. What are you trying to do? Are you trying to flash clockwork to your fascinate using Odin?

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
my phone wont go into download mode it just shows a screen with a phone to pc connection broken type logo any help please

Remove the battery (LEAVE IT OUT) plug the phone in and press down. it should go into download mode without the battery in

Must think we can read minds. Nope maybe next year.

Doesnt really matter what they are trying to do, the OP is trying to get out of a soft brick. so it doesnt matter what they are trying to flash what matters is getting back into download mode

SOFT BRICK
Samsung_Galaxy_S_Black_Screen_of_Death.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronindan

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: papa54 and Ronindan

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
k yeah i have read about that problem is im in the middle of nowhere i was hoping there might be nother way also when i do get to download mode what file do i need to restore back to factory

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
k yeah i have read about that problem is im in the middle of nowhere i was hoping there might be nother way also when i do get to download mode what file do i need to restore back to factory

Very good question, i have never seen one , but if someone is willing to work with me i could possibly make one odin,,,the person would need to be willing to unroot, temporaryly root, use adb to extract the files and then i could package them (In theory i have been able to do it for the samsung fascinate and continuum)

unless someone knows where to get the stock odin files

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Very good question, i have never seen one , but if someone is willing to work with me i could possibly make one odin,,,the person would need to be willing to unroot, temporaryly root, use adb to extract the files and then i could package them (In theory i have been able to do it for the samsung fascinate and continuum)

unless someone knows where to get the stock odin files

How would I know if I have a copy of a stock odin file?

Reactions: DroidXcon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power