Remove Indic Keyboard
Sometimes my phone (HTC One) reboots on its own. When it boots back up and I want to type something, the indic keyboard pops up. This is really annoying as I have to change it back to my swift key keyboard after every reboot.
I am not Indian, nor can I read or write any Indian language. Looks like this is a default system keyboard.
Does anyone know how to go into the system files and delete this keyboard?
- 05-25-2013, 01:39 AM #2
- 05-25-2013, 02:20 AM #3
Re: Remove Indic Keyboard
I found out how.
You have to go into the settings, then go into apps. Go into the "All" section of the apps and go down to indic keyboard. Finally, you'll see a button that says disable.
Hope this helps!
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-25-2013, 12:13 PM #5
- 05-25-2013, 12:19 PM #6
- 09-19-2013, 04:36 AM #7
- 09-19-2013, 04:40 AM #8
- 11-06-2014, 06:59 PM #9
- 07-09-2016, 06:15 PM #10
- By Syrup4 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:39 AM
- By ashleysreyes in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:56 PM
- By futrftdoc12 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
- By plainbrad in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:52 PM
- By droidntn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:33 PM