Remove Indic Keyboard
Sometimes my phone (HTC One) reboots on its own. When it boots back up and I want to type something, the indic keyboard pops up. This is really annoying as I have to change it back to my swift key keyboard after every reboot.
I am not Indian, nor can I read or write any Indian language. Looks like this is a default system keyboard.
Does anyone know how to go into the system files and delete this keyboard?
- 05-25-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 05-25-2013, 01:20 AM #3
- 3,284 Posts
- Stock JB 4.4 Rooted
Last edited by badbrad17; 05-25-2013 at 01:33 AM.Android Evangelist
HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
Re: Remove Indic Keyboard
I found out how.
You have to go into the settings, then go into apps. Go into the "All" section of the apps and go down to indic keyboard. Finally, you'll see a button that says disable.
Hope this helps!
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-25-2013, 11:13 AM #5
- 05-25-2013, 11:19 AM #6
- 09-19-2013, 03:36 AM #7
- 09-19-2013, 03:40 AM #8
- By Syrup4 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:39 AM
- By waianaedawg in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:56 PM
- By sefa_02 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:11 PM
- By plainbrad in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2010, 06:52 PM
- By droidntn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2010, 09:33 PM