$200 off US Unlocked model - S20 and S20+ on Amazon and Best buy

pauly814

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts on if the S20+ will be on sale even more as the new OnePlus and Pixel a model comes out over the next two months?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Any thoughts on if the S20+ will be on sale even more as the new OnePlus and Pixel a model comes out over the next two months?
There will be similar sales to current one and may be $50-$100 plus or minus but not like 50% off.
Open box at best buy are generally great deals as well if you want more discounts on top of sale price.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
not quite ready to pull the trigger yet but will wait for the next sale. Probably going to be the end of April or early may when I'm ready. Good price this soon though!

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice , you be back in the Samsung camp .

Yeah I think so. Camera and hardware are calling me and I love the size of the regular S20. Am slightly tempted by the S20+ for the bigger battery and screen but I want something that will be comfortable in my pocket.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
3 weeks in and discounted 20%, but none of the huge outcry as would apply to other OEM's about how people who bought at launch are getting screwed over mere weeks later. Must be nice to be the 'big brand' for Android.

Ok, had to get that off my chest as I always marvel about the double-standard so many choose to wield when convenient.

That said, these are now starting to get into the reasonable deal range. An S20+ at the $850 range is something I could see myself getting into; the restricted 5G support offered by the standard S20 still have me avoiding it - if for no other reason that it will be crippled in relative resale value.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Even if nothing works I'm not buying the crappy carrier versions ever

Yeah unfortunate that WiFi calling is blocked by AT&T on unlocked model, luckily I'm not on AT&T and don't rely on WiFi calling. But even then I would have bought the unlocked model over carrier version and won't touch any carrier version of any phone even if they hand it over to me free of cost. May be I would have switched carriers if my useless carrier doesn't play ball with unlocked models. One reason I was with T-Mobile earlier instead of Verizon because Verizon had that crappy CDMA where it wasn't compatible with unlocked phones.

But I'm special case and it won't apply to most people I know

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I think so. Camera and hardware are calling me and I love the size of the regular S20. Am slightly tempted by the S20+ for the bigger battery and screen but I want something that will be comfortable in my pocket.
I think you'll be happy with Samsung this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001