[31AUG22] AVHH Fold4 update. JULY??? patch.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsung are rolling out the AVHH update with the July??? security, bugfix and enhancements release for the Fold4 to the worldwide, F936B, models.

(See post #9 for update)

T-Mobile (USA) users have also received this AVHH update on their Fold4, F936U, phones.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Changelog

• Unknown at present

System information

1kmIJLTl.jpg

The update = F936BXXU1AVHH

Download = 371.29MB

Build date = 22 August 2022

Release date = 31 August 2022

Camera version = 12.1.01.69

One UI version = 4.1.1

Android Security patch = 01 July 2022

This is the 1st stable update for the Fold4, F936B, model in 6 days. Average = 1 update every 6 days.

(N.B. This post will be updated as more information becomes available)

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung are rolling out the AVHH update with the July??? security, bugfix and enhancements release for the Fold4 to the worldwide, F936B, models.

T-Mobile (USA) users have also received this AVHH update on their Fold4, F936U, phones.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Changelog

• Unknown at present

System information

1kmIJLTl.jpg

The update = F936BBXXU1AVHH

Download = 371.29MB

Build date = 22 August 2022

Release date = 31 August 2022

Camera version = 12.1.01.69

One UI version = 4.1.1

Android Security patch = 01 July 2022

This is the 1st stable update for the Fold4, F936B, model in 6 days. Average = 1 update every 6 days.

(N.B. This post will be updated as more information becomes available)
This fold 4 first update and stuck on July still?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
[UPDATE] 12.00hrs (UTC) 09SEP22

The following Z Fold4, F936B, international devices have now received the AVHH update...

Europe (except Switzerland, France, Poland)

Asia

South America (except Ecuador)

North America (non U.S.A. & Canada)

Africa

Oceania (includes Australia & New Zealand)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
[UPDATE] 12.00hrs (UTC) 09SEP22

The following Z Fold4, F936B, international devices have now received the AVHH update...

Europe (except Switzerland, France, Poland)

Asia

South America (except Ecuador)

North America (non U.S.A. & Canada)

Africa

Oceania (includes Australia & New Zealand)
Wait wait wait !!
You need to tell me what you think of the Fold⁴:)

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Wait wait wait !!
You need to tell me what you think of the Fold⁴:)

What are you worried about @mustang7757?

You haven't woken up with a horse's head in your bed yet, have you?

Have been using the Z Fold4 for almost 3 weeks now and whilst it took a bit of getting used to in the beginning, size and weight wise, I am loving it!

Have still not had time to explore its full potential yet but it has now become my go-to phone and tablet and saves me lumping around 2 devices.

Sure, there is a crease in the main screen and if I hold it at 90 degrees I can make it out but watching a film or browsing at around 180 degrees, it is not noticeable.

Battery life is great and I am getting a comparable usage to my S21 Ultra 5G, (see screenshot)...

ps6QZc6l.jpg

The camera is fine for a Happy Snapper like myself, (how many photos of 100x zoom of the moon do I need?), and the Expert RAW app is a useful addition.

This latest update, AVHH, seems to have improved the Z Fold4 in lots of minor ways and is probably the firmware that Samsung should have released the device on. I am expecting another update in the next week or 10 days, judging by the speed at which Samsung pushed this latest update out.

So, so far, all good old son! You can sleep easy... for now! :D

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What are you worried about @mustang7757?

You haven't woken up with a horse's head in your bed yet, have you?

Have been using the Z Fold4 for almost 3 weeks now and whilst it took a bit of getting used to in the beginning, size and weight wise, I am loving it!

Have still not had time to explore its full potential yet but it has now become my go-to phone and tablet and saves me lumping around 2 devices.

Sure, there is a crease in the main screen and if I hold it at 90 degrees I can make it out but watching a film or browsing at around 180 degrees, it is not noticeable.

Battery life is great and I am getting a comparable usage to my S21 Ultra 5G, (see screenshot)...

ps6QZc6l.jpg

The camera is fine for a Happy Snapper like myself, (how many photos of 100x zoom of the moon do I need?), and the Expert RAW app is a useful addition.

This latest update, AVHH, seems to have improved the Z Fold4 in lots of minor ways and is probably the firmware that Samsung should have released the device on. I am expecting another update in the next week or 10 days, judging by the speed at which Samsung pushed this latest update out.

So, so far, all good old son! You can sleep easy... for now! :D

Nice
I like the portability and then like tablet when open