After edit mp3 tag file cannot be played on mobileor nelze na mobilu přehrát.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I download mp3 files to computer from a "youtube to mp3" service and transfer file to the mobile and the file can be played. But if I first edit some mp3 tag on the file (e.g. I enter song name), the mobile player says the file cannot be played. I tried several mp3 tag edit sofware (MP3Tag, VLC...), I tried several mp3 players on Android mobile (Medoly, Mi Music, Youtube Music...) and I tried 3 different mobile brands (Redmi 6 with Android 9, OnePlus Nord 5G with Android 11, ...) and the same problem always persists.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which service are you talking about? This kind of thing probably violates YouTube's terms of service, so maybe it's a DRM thing (or maybe just some coding glitch).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
FYI, I edited that link out after checking it.

Hard for me to say why exactly this is happening, but my best advice would be to contact their support and ask -- the support email is at the very bottom of their website.

I'm going to close this thread because we don't allow discussions about apps/websites that violate any site's terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.