Amazon Music Issues...

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm having intermittent issues when I listen to music and for the life of me I can't seem to remedy it.
While playing my favorite playlist it does different things. It will pause like there's a bad connection. It will just stop playing so I have to restart it.
It's so annoying.
I don't think it's a connection issue but I'm not 100% sure. I have lots of data. Besides... It's connected to my home WiFi.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any other devices you can test the app on? It might be an issue with the app or their server -- definitely send feedback to the developer while we work on this.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I had Amazon music for a year and finally dumped it. Even on a wired connection it did the same for me. I moved over to Spotify and those issues disappeared. Of course, YMMV.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Although it was clunky and got a lot of criticism early on, I think YouTube Music has become the best music streaming service. The library is vast and the mixes automatically made for me are on point and varied. I've found that Spotify keeps serving up the same songs in my Made for You mixes, which gets old quickly.:-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana