Apple vs Android 2014?

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I've always had a hard time deciding between devices whether they're completely different or almost identical. Currently I have the iPad 4 and a galaxy s3, I use both and like both for different reasons. I'm weighing the options of choosing one ecosystem or using both, I personally want to get a new phone in the fall of this year but there are so many options in my mind. I've always admired the galaxy note series so I'm looking forward to the note 4, htc and apple both have beautiful build quality so I'm awaiting the htc m8 and iphone 6. There's always been so,etching about the design of the iphone that has always caught my attention, I like its pocketable size but I also love the huge note. (Weird eh?) I love android as an OS but there are times when I know that an iPhone can be better, for example it's reliability, my S3 is usually great but has its days when it just sucks.
All of that being said I don't know what I'll do for a tablet, I'm not looking to replace my iPad with another iPad this year, but if there were some advantages to getting an android tablet instead I would consider it. For example I'm really looking forward to samsungs new tab pro line.
I know this is probably a mess to understand and I apologize, I appreciate any relevant feedback or experience:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
So basically if you don't want to read all of that it comes down to.
iPhone for size and hardware
Note 4 for size, uniqueness and familiarity
HTC M8 for style and something new

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Personally, you should never put all your eggs in one basket (or operating system )

Get an iPad Air, as it has the best battery life out of all tablets, and supplement it with an Android phone

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Depends on how long you want to wait. The note four won't be out till at least November. But I personally will wait for it, and I will also take a look at the iPhone 6,just to see the changes

I always like seeing the new iPhone, and there's always been a part of me that wants an iPhone sometimes. I used my uncles the other day and I just really liked the way it feels in my hand, it's nice having a one handed phone

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I too have Android and Apple. I have the Droid Ultra and the iPad 3. Works for me and I love my Droid and highly recommend all the Moto phones. In my humble opinion they're the best. Of course the Ultra and Maxx are only on Verizon, but the Moto X is on all carriers and it is a great size if you're liking the pocketability of the iPhone - but you get a bigger screen and all the great Moto features like Assist and Active Notifications.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

lovenokia

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Personally, you should never put all your eggs in one basket (or operating system )

Get an iPad Air, as it has the best battery life out of all tablets, and supplement it with an Android phone

I would have to disagree with, mainly from my much better experience with my lumia 2520 than my ipad 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene