AT&T possibly dumping note 7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
There is no other phone with a stylus to move to besides the Note 5. I guess I could just get a refund and move back to my old phone or try out iPhone for once. Haven't tried Apple for many many years. Just there is no other Android phone I liked from my experience and I'm not deeply rooted into Android ecosystem anyway. I'm actually from a Microsoft ecosystem. I originally moved from Windows Phone to Android. Samsung being the android experience I enjoyed most.

If ATT isn't going to support the phone anymore with updates especially when it comes to OS updates, its going to be pretty much a dead device as much as I hate to say it unless I can get updates straight from Samsung. But if Samsung pulls the plug on the Note 7 as well.. then that means they are forcing my hand to switch.

Its just we really need to hear something from Samsung I'm hoping this week about the future of this device. I'm getting a little anxious lately lol and not the good kind.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I was actually at an AT&T store yesterday inquiring about the Note 7 and two representatives seemed negligent to speak about it. They kept offering me the S7 edge or the new iPhone 7 plus if I really wanted a phablet. When asked when it will be released again they just said they are wor king on replacements. I ended up walking out without anything.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
There is no other phone with a stylus to move to besides the Note 5. I guess I could just get a refund and move back to my old phone or try out iPhone for once. Haven't tried Apple for many many years. Just there is no other Android phone I liked from my experience and I'm not deeply rooted into Android ecosystem anyway. I'm actually from a Microsoft ecosystem. I originally moved from Windows Phone to Android. Samsung being the android experience I enjoyed most.

If ATT isn't going to support the phone anymore with updates especially when it comes to OS updates, its going to be pretty much a dead device as much as I hate to say it unless I can get updates straight from Samsung. But if Samsung pulls the plug on the Note 7 as well.. then that means they are forcing my hand to switch.

Its just we really need to hear something from Samsung I'm hoping this week about the future of this device. I'm getting a little anxious lately lol and not the good kind.

Never thought of AT&T abandoning updates and support..... Damn. I just got this phone last Friday. I don't want an iPhone. I came from a v10 which was decent until I got the n7 and I love it.... Now what to do? Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07