Automatic subtitle Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019

Mazufa

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Hello!

I have an Nvidia Shield TV PRO 2019 Adnroid TV Box.

I've been looking for some time the solution which I could get automatic real-time artificial intelligence work subtitles, which would act independently of the program. I follow the WRC rally from the WRC + All live service, and especially here I would need realtime automatic Finnish subtitles.

So is there currently a solution to my problem that could get me working with automatic real-time subtitles?

I use Google translator.

Best regards
Mazufa

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Galaxy SIII i9300 forum (not sure why it was there) to the Nvidia Shield TV forum.

Mazufa

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Is this such that this makes me subtitles about what the WRC + all live app is talking about? This should be able to translate Finnish subtitles from speech english. If this is exactly how it works, then this would be the program I am looking for! :)
I would like to clarify that this application should be able to make Finnish subtitles automatically in real time from the English narration.
Where can I get this and how to install this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand before. Live Transcribe will simply transcribe the words that are being spoken in the language they're being spoken in -- it doesn't do live translation.

Let's see if anyone else has a suggestion ...

Mazufa

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
What I read about this program so this should be the application I was just looking for! :) If I understood correctly.

But unfortunately I noticed that at least according to the Play Store, this app does not support my Nvidia Shield TV PRO 2019 Android TV box. Is there any way to make this work on my device? I hope we find a solution on how to make this work for me! :)

Mazufa

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Is this such that this makes me subtitles about what the WRC + all live app is talking about? This should be able to translate Finnish subtitles from speech english. If this is exactly how it works, then this would be the program I am looking for! :)
I would like to clarify that this application should be able to make Finnish subtitles automatically in real time from the English narration.
Where can I get this and how to install this?

Sorry? So doesn’t this make a direct translation of speech automatically and in real time? I hope we find some solution. I need an automatic translation similar to what is on youtube.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry? So doesn’t this make a direct translation of speech automatically and in real time? I hope we find some solution. I need an automatic translation similar to what is on youtube.

Right -- it only transcribes the words in the language they're being spoken in, so English will appear in English, and won't be translated into any other language.

Mazufa

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Right -- it only transcribes the words in the language they're being spoken in, so English will appear in English, and won't be translated into any other language.

Okay. The application I need and look for must be one that can make translate English speech in Finnish subtitles automatically in real time.