Best case for the Open.

Dws51

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
My OnePlus open is almost here, so I need to find a case for it. Hopefully the case included will suffice, but if not, does anybody have a recommendation for a good case.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you get the green one? If so then you will most likely have to live with the included case until something better becomes available. This is why I went with the black "leather" backed version. It has a plastic back under the leather so if I don't like the included case it can go without one until something becomes available. YMMV

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The included case (black one) is MEH at best. I'm not sure that any case maker will be able to do anything much better! The part that covers the back, where the camera carbuncle resides, is OK, the part that covers the front side is not very good. Maybe someone will make a better/stronger one? Glad I got the black one because it doesn't have a glass back and I am going without a case for the first time in memory. YMMV

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm personally rocking it case free. If I have to use a case I'll just use the one that came in the box. Some of the third party cases on Amazon are just going to make the phone bulky. Personally I like the phone as is.

Reactions: swarlos

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Any updates on what cases are decent for the Open? How is the included case? Been looking at Amazon, and eying the Official OnePlus Open Protective case.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Just pre-ordered this. Looks decent

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
Another option, if you like the "naked" look & feel, but want some protection when in transit. It looks good and is hand made, gets great reviews, and even offers embossed personalization at no extra charge. But $62 PLUS shipping?! 🤑
1708618723732.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia