Best Galaxy S Device

Out of these.... What is the best Galaxy S device?

• Total voters

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was going to put the fascinate but the fascinate, vibrant, memorize, and showcase all look the same so I just put the Vibrant for T-Mobile and the Continuum for Verizon.

I totally disagree with this statement, looking the same does not mean they are the same. and the vibrant looks more like a a captivate to me

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Shame on you Baconator... you seem to have forgotten or ignored the other 90% of the globe with a Galaxy S. I have a Bell Vibrant (has never succumbed to the internal SD card fiasco) and absolutely love it. 16 GB internal SD, external slot, front facing camera, now running Froyo... and on and on. :)

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a Captivate and am happy with it, but would prefer the Fascinate simply for its form factor and camera flash

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Shame on you Baconator... you seem to have forgotten or ignored the other 90% of the globe with a Galaxy S. I have a Bell Vibrant (has never succumbed to the internal SD card fiasco) and absolutely love it. 16 GB internal SD, external slot, front facing camera, now running Froyo... and on and on. :)

Im sorry :(