bluetooth for Tbolt

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I use a Bluetooth headset. It's an old, Plantronics one that I got a long time ago. Works really well. What kind were you thinking of? Had any in mind?

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have used both the Blueant Q2 and the Blackberry HS700. Both work fine, like the voice commands in the Blackberry best. The Tbolt uses up a lot of the talk time even when not talking

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Best I have used is jawbone icon. It is great. Have had it over a yr and it is excellent. It really lives up to its reputation . Not a lot is background noise.

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Sena SMH10.

Stereo and even an intercom to let you talk to another bluetooth set.

Of course it is only made for a motorcycle helmet. ;)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have had Motorola LG and Jawbone. My Jawbone works great. I used it with BB. HTC Incredible and now the thunderbolt. Music sounds good with it too. I find it very confortable. You can wear it with an ear wrap or just in the ear...which is what I prefer. Can wear in left or right ear. I mention that cause the new Bose only in right ear.
Get them at Verizon. Save your receipt and the box. If you don't like you can return.
You can read reviews on them too.

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk

Reactions: uflac1105

Bakerboy2253

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Plantronics Voyager PRO, not small or pretty, but has gotten the job done for me for the last few years (on a BB). Broke one about a year ago and just bought another one. Holds a good long charge too.
You can where for hours and no issues. Although i am not one of those important people that have it on their ear 24/7. You know you have seen them!

For music i use skull candy and depending on the noise, Sony noise canceling head phones.

Reactions: uflac1105

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking of getting my first Bluetooth ear piece. Are there any that work better with the T-bolt than others?

I have Jawbone icon, and have it pared with my TB and my other cell phone -it works great on both at the same time.

I also have/had two Jabras - worked good as well.

My wife has Blueant - also worked good with my TB (tried it for a day)

Basically any of the name brand ear pieces will work fine - just find one that fits your ear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61