Cant Upload more than 1 pic at a time to fb? Videos take FOREVER to upload?

hotis300boy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed I cant seem to upload more than one pic at a time to facebook? Also I took some HD video and went to upload it to facebook through qik and it uploaded to qik first, but than it took forever to upload to qik, it was like an 11 min video n took like more than an hour lol.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed I cant seem to upload more than one pic at a time to facebook? Also I took some HD video and went to upload it to facebook through qik and it uploaded to qik first, but than it took forever to upload to qik, it was like an 11 min video n took like more than an hour lol.

Have you udated?

hotis300boy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
updated to what? the new update? I haven't gotten it yet, but yeah I guess i never thought about that however even through wifi it took forever

boomerbubba

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

What version of the Epic firmware are you running? Has your phone been updated with the most recent version (DI18) that has been rolling out over the air for the past 48 hours?

This update is designed to cure the issue everyone was having with choked uploads over 3G.

downsouth11

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
The update that everyone is talking about, D118, should help with that upload time significantly. There was something preventing uploads speeds from exceeding 150 kilobits per second. If you have not received the update you should within the next few days, or you can manually update (there is a how to in the forums)