Custom notifications and Photo questions

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
Hi, I have a couple questions about my Note. I haven't used an Android since my last Note back in 2013 so I'm a little rusty (but thrilled to be back!)

Ok my first question is about custom notifications - ringtones and text tones. I downloaded the Zedge app for my tones, which is what I've always used (I'm open to suggestions of other apps to get them from). So when I went to change custom ringtones and text tones, the box popped up to make Zedge the default place of the app I get the tones from, so I selected ok. But now, every time I try to change a contact ringtone (within the contact info), it makes whatever custom ringtone I select the default ringtone for the entire phone. So I can't change it for specific people. If I pick Adele for my husband for example, it makes that the default tone and then everyone has it. If I gave my daughter another song, it turned around and made that the default for everyone, Including my husband. I'm not totally sure what kind did wrong. Oh! Also - a couple of the ringtones - just a couple, not all, of the ones I die loaded now show up in my phone ringtone list - as if the phone came with those tones loaded on it.

And the picture question. I'm just using the stock note I camera, and for the most part I like it. But the pictures are warmer than I'm used to, and trying to edit them after makes the picture not look natural. Is there a setting within my all (or even a different camera app) that takes more cool toned pictures, or do I just need to get used to this? I notice it the most when I'm taking pictures for my blog, when the pictures are of books and pages that I'm sharing. They just don't look as pure bright and white.

Sorry for the long winded post. Thanks for any help!

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
when you change the ringtone within contacts did you remember to click SAVE up in right hand corner before exiting contacts ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgeliam