Dilemma about note 2 now or wait for note 3

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I tell people all the time that are in the same situation as you yo get what you want now. Odds are, the newest model you are waiting for doesn't offer much more than the current model you are lusting after. So don't wait. Just get the phone that you want now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I agree with what's been said already. I have a note 2 and I've also owned the s4, htc one and iPhone 5. None of which compelled me to give up my note 2. I think that speaks volumes to just how good this phone is. Get it, then if you like the note 3 better and have to have it list your note 2 on Craigslist or ebay and get the note 3. Never know you may just want to keep the note 2.

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Note 2 today and wow...it's only a few hours but I am really impressed with how polished this phone really is. Thanks for all the helpful advice!

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Note 2 today and wow...it's only a few hours but I am really impressed with how polished this phone really is. Thanks for all the helpful advice!

I think you made a great choice! If you have any questions about the phone then feel free to pm me. If i dont know the answer I'll sure try and help you figure it out!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

rocco225

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I'm due for my upgrade and can't wait to get rid of my rezound (which is a shame because it the best phone I've ever had. Just can't deal with the 6 hour battery life.)

I think you'll be waiting a while for the N3. It looks like October would be the soonest.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays