Dock "ESP technology"

rbernard80

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I got my standard dock and my car dock today. When I put it in the standard dock it automatically switches to dock mode and prompts me for what kind of dock mode it should go into (bedside, productivity...) and gives me the option to remember that choice. I'm thinking about getting a second dock so I can have one on my desk at work and one at my bedside. If I do that is the "ESP technology" going to be smart enough to realize there are two different docks, or every time I plug it into either dock is it going to try to go into the same mode? If I'm going to have to manually choose the mode every time it might not be worth it to get the second dock.

cplummmer

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I got my standard dock and my car dock today. When I put it in the standard dock it automatically switches to dock mode and prompts me for what kind of dock mode it should go into (bedside, productivity...) and gives me the option to remember that choice. I'm thinking about getting a second dock so I can have one on my desk at work and one at my bedside. If I do that is the "ESP technology" going to be smart enough to realize there are two different docks, or every time I plug it into either dock is it going to try to go into the same mode? If I'm going to have to manually choose the mode every time it might not be worth it to get the second dock.

I have the same set-up dock at home and at work. It remebers your choice for each dock not sure how but it does. Bedside at home. Productivity at work.:eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky