Does the message below meant software tampering?

wat-eber

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
ODIN MODE
DOWNLOAD SPEED FAST
PRODUCT NAME: SM-P585Y
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
FRP LOCK: ON
Secure Download: Enabled
WARRANTY VOID: 1 (0X0000)
RP SWREV: B:2 K:0 S:0

the above message screenshot is given to me by the repair service center. when I sent the tablet to them it has totally no power and not charging so how did this message pop out? this tablet has still a one year factory warranty and a one year extended warranty after. it has been repaired once - main board is replaced with 3 months warranty.

does the message "WARRANTY VOID" refer to the replaced main board which is not in sync with the tablet overall warranty? and the "0X0000" meant no tampering has been made?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ODIN MODE
DOWNLOAD SPEED FAST
PRODUCT NAME: SM-P585Y
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
FRP LOCK: ON
Secure Download: Enabled
WARRANTY VOID: 1 (0X0000)
RP SWREV: B:2 K:0 S:0

the above message screenshot is given to me by the repair service center. when I sent the tablet to them it has totally no power and not charging so how did this message pop out? this tablet has still a one year factory warranty and a one year extended warranty after. it has been repaired once - main board is replaced with 3 months warranty.

does the message "WARRANTY VOID" refer to the replaced main board which is not in sync with the tablet overall warranty? and the "0X0000" meant no tampering has been made?
Go into download mode and see if the very top Knox counter is Tripped, usually be 0x1
Otherwise call service repair center why they came up with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac