Question Downloading older version of apps.

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi all, does anyone know of any safe websites to download older version of apps, this question is in contrast to my earlier question regarding the BBC NEWS app, the current 6.4.0 version does not have option to select widgets. So a possible solution would be to download the last (older) version. I've asked chatgpt, but thought to ask here as well. Thx

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Can I ask a question I didn't want to start a new thread but of course it's for my S24U. I realized at a concert last weekend my cool Bic lighter app was gone. I know their are other lighter apps but I've had this forever and loved it. It was an actual bic lighter with different skins no ads. I found the old APK it installed well starts to than it says app built for an older version of Android and I click install anyway but it doesn't install it was on my S23U. Says not compatible with this device. I guess their is now way to get it to work. I don't see any others I like plus they have ads.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can I ask a question I didn't want to start a new thread but of course it's for my S24U. I realized at a concert last weekend my cool Bic lighter app was gone. I know their are other lighter apps but I've had this forever and loved it. It was an actual bic lighter with different skins no ads. I found the old APK it installed well starts to than it says app built for an older version of Android and I click install anyway but it doesn't install it was on my S23U. Says not compatible with this device. I guess their is now way to get it to work. I don't see any others I like plus they have ads.
It's most likely because that app is 32 bit, and the S24 supports only 64 bit apps: https://docs.samsungknox.com/dev/kn...etting-32-bit-app-support-on-samsung-devices/

Reactions: Laura Knotek