Flip4 and Samsung ECG Monitor

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the S22 Ultra since I received my pre-order. I have the Watch 5 Pro and used the ECG Monitor app to check and record results using my watch and the app.

I just bought a Flip4 because I wanted to try out the smaller size but I can't find the Samsung Health Monitor that runs the ECG test with the watch. Am I missing something or worst case scenario does the ECG app not work with the Flip4?

I'm hoping I'm just missing something because if the ECG doesn't work with the Flip4 that will be an instant deal breaker.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Haven't used it, but Samsung Health Monitor is definitely on my Flip4. Have you looked for it in the Galaxy Store?

EDIT: Just for you, I set it up and it works fine. Also, my heart is in sinus rhythm, which is nice.

What happens when you open the ECG app on the watch? it automatically opened the app on my phone so that I could set it up.

Last edited:

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It should be on the watch. If not download it. If I remember correctly I think you have to set it up on the watch before you can use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174