Google Wallet problems after upgrading 4.3 to Build JWR66Y

bertwgreen

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nexus 4 on T mobile and after updating 4.3 to build JRWR66Y the app Google Wallet suddenly stopped communicating with store checkout terminals. The app appears to function properly, but at checkout nothing happens (no NFC communication) at the terminal and I was forced to use an actual credit card to finish my transaction. I tried this at 2 different stores and on several different terminals, so it's not likely the particular terminal I was at. I am not sure if the problem is wallet of NFC. Any ideas?

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the latest android update on my stock nexus 4 and have had no trouble paying via NFC google wallet. I used it to pay for service at the T mobile store the other day and to purchase some stuff from CVS yesterday.

Sometimes it can work better if you open the Wallet app before processing the purchase although it should work whenever you have the phone screen on and unlocked.

Edwin Madison

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the S4 and did the update to 4.3 and google wallet is not working when it comes time to pay using NFC... I have sprint can someone please help?

SeraphHHC

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the s4 and I updated to the 4.3 update. Now Google Wallet is not working, that is the tap to pay. Tried many stores and I get nothing. I have had Google Wallet open. I reinstalled Google Wallet. Someone please help

Searcher61

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here.. Called Google 3x so far no response. Tried an nfc tag and things worked fine. Not happy about this and Google does not seem to care.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

nesman89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
just wanted to add I am having the same issue. Google Wallet not working after the 4.3 update. I have Sprint Galaxy S4. I have tried on several terminals with no luck.

SeraphHHC

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Google and they said everything on there end seems fine. I uninstalled, I also took the case off. Nothing seems to work. It appears to be a sprint and t_mobile issue.

jkpfong

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if any of you tried this. It is working for my Nexus 4 and Note 2. After installing 4.3. I went into Application Manager and uninstalled the update which brings google wallet back to original version that it came with. Then updated again in google play. Everything seems to be working after that. I haven't had any issue so far.

Let me know if this worked for any of you. Since I tried it on 2 phones and both worked so far. I hope this is a fix for everyone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4