Greetings from Massachusetts!

Emmie9999

Aug 30, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm from Massachusetts, and have been an Android user since my first smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S3. I've had an S3, S5, S10e, and currently a S23.

My husband and I got our first cell phones with Cellular One, back when you could get the phone for free if you turned in $50 worth of receipts from Stop n Shop. Cellular One became Cingular, which then became AT&T. When we traded in our Motorola flip phones for our Galaxy S3s the store staff looked at them like they should be turned over to the Smithsonian.

I'm originally from New Jersey, but came to Massachusetts to go to Boston College. (Go Eagles!) My husband is a Massachusetts native, and has made me a Red Sox fan (much to the chagrin of my Yankees-devoted mom!) We live with two cats and a pretty decent wifi signal. Nice to be here!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there!! Welcome to the forums. I also have cats. We post them in a thread called AC Members Show us your pets

Emmie9999

Aug 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi there!! Welcome to the forums. I also have cats. We post them in a thread called AC Members Show us your pets

That's great to know, thank you!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, Emmie! I really enjoyed reading your post and getting to know you! I love your, "we live with two cats and a decent WiFi signal" line. Perfect!

I had an S10 and really wanted to try the S10e, too. How are you liking your S23? My mom just got an S22 from an S10 and is loving it!

Enjoy yourself around the forums! :)

Emmie9999

Aug 30, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, Emmie! I really enjoyed reading your post and getting to know you! I love your, "we live with two cats and a decent WiFi signal" line. Perfect!

I had an S10 and really wanted to try the S10e, too. How are you liking your S23? My mom just got an S22 from an S10 and is loving it!

Enjoy yourself around the forums! :)
Thanks, Morty!

I'm really enjoying the S23, it's definitely faster than the S10e. It took a little bit to get used to the larger size, especially since I finally broke down and got a case for this phone. (I had a family wedding to attend recently, and part of choosing a purse to go with my outfit involved checking to make sure that my phone would fit.) I also kinda wish I'd insisted on pricing out the cost of the same phone with a larger memory capacity, since I have a tendency to use my phone a LOT, and am frequently playing around with apps. But overall the standard 128mb has been working very well.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe