Help! Nexus S stuck in Downloading mode.. Tried everything!

r3ap3r911

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! I'm having an issue with a Nexus S GT-i9020T where immediately after the phone is turned on it goes into "Downloading... Do NOT turn of target!!!" mode.. This started after someone else updated the phone to some Cybermod 9 rom? and apparently the phone was working fine until the battery died, and upon reboot it came up with this downloading mode and stayed there permanently.. I've tried all the Vol + up and power button combos and nothing gets it out of downloading mode.. I've open the phone and checked to see if the Vol down button was stuck but it seems fine.. My problem is I can't get my PC to recognize antything except "Unknown Device" in Windows 7 x64, nothing under 'adb devices' shows up in terminal window, tried Unbrickable Resurrector with no success as it can't find the device.. Tried installing many different Samsung Drivers with no success (although now in Ubuntu I can see my other android devices with 'adb devices' command no problem...I've tried what seems like all the battery pull + Vol + Power button combos with no success - always goes into "Downloading..." and can't ever get it into bootloader/fastboot... Please help!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit