HI! My name is......

stickstickus

Mar 31, 2024
Visit site
My name is David and am delighted to have joined this forum. I have used mobile phones since they were first introduced to the wild, a Philips phone and not a good one at that! My latest phones are; OnePlus 9 5G (my favourite due screen quality, speed and feel), OnePlus 12R (great phone for the money, but not keen on curved screen) and my Google Pixel 8 Pro (nice phone with better OS than previous, but would like to be able to change icons, font styles and have better control over screen colours. The haptic sounds could also do with being louder too!) These are just my views, feel free to disagree, at 71 and married I can take it! I live in Oxford, UK.

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
My name is David and am delighted to have joined this forum. I have used mobile phones since they were first introduced to the wild, a Philips phone and not a good one at that! My latest phones are; OnePlus 9 5G (my favourite due screen quality, speed and feel), OnePlus 12R (great phone for the money, but not keen on curved screen) and my Google Pixel 8 Pro (nice phone with better OS than previous, but would like to be able to change icons, font styles and have better control over screen colours. The haptic sounds could also do with being louder too!) These are just my views, feel free to disagree, at 71 and married I can take it! I live in Oxford, UK.
Is that one of those that look like you're talking into a loaf of bread just a little bit smaller? Mines a rotary dial with a 500 ft cord.

Reactions: stickstickus

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
No this one was very flat and had an antenna you flipped up from the side. The Philips PR93.
They came out with a cover for your phone a number of years ago. Made it look like a Maxell tape. With all the things that flood the market nowadays you'd think theyd make one that looked like you were talking into a shoe like agent 86

Reactions: stickstickus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers