How can I fix Unfortunately, _______ has stopped working?

Leon_Silverleaf

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
"Unfortunately, _______ has stopped working"

I own an Asus Memo Pad 7. I bought it recently, and it's brand new. For some reason, most of the games I download won't open. Instead, it will say "Unfortunately, East Legend has stopped working". It's not all of my games that do this, but it's completely random. I thought it might have something to do with my storage being full, but it's only about half full. On other applications like snapchat, it will run for a minute or so and then say the same thing. I've looked this up multiple times, however, no one has this problem with my same tablet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Unfortunately, _______ has stopped working"

Welcome to Android Central! Does it always say "East Legend," or is that an example? From where did you buy the tablet? Are you sure it wasn't used or refurbished? Someone may have owned it before, and rooted/modified it, then returned it.

Leon_Silverleaf

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site

East Legend is just an example, it's one of the games that doesn't work. I bought the tablet brand new on Gamestop.com, so no one would have tampered with it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Oh, I see. Is the tablet's system fully updated? Also, go to the Play Store, find Google Play Games, and make sure that's updated as well. Google apps are a bit odd--they often don't initially show up in the Play Store's My Apps page as having an update available until you actually update them the first time. So you might have a bunch of Google apps (like Gmail, Google Drive, etc.) that have updates available, but you won't know unless you actually go to the app page on the Play Store.

Leon_Silverleaf

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site

It's completely updated, so are the apps. It's not just the games either. Now google chrome is lagging and will crash. The games have started lagging and won't respond to my tapping for a few seconds sometimes. None of the games say they have an update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkeman