How do I get my Nexus 7 (2013) to work again?

A

AC Question

Hi, I'm having a big issue with my Nexus 7 2013, I replaced the screen due to it being cracked and it worked fine. I got updates, used apps etc and it was fine. I installed AMazon Underground on it and the screen went black.
I held the power button down and nothing, I held power and Volume up and it restarted, after the splash screen it just went black and didnt load, tried it again and same thing. Held the power and volume up and told it to go back to stock settings and delete user settings, that all completed and it said press power button, which I did and now it doesnt even launch to splash.

I've held the power button for 30 seconds (well minutes!!) power and volume, plugged it into charger and no charging light.

If I plug it into my PC it recognises it and shows that no files are on the device. The only thing that I can think is that doing the above has this just wiped the whole operating system off it?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great as I'm at a loss, I'm used to reformatting PC's but not Android devices, I've just downloaded Android Studio Setup but looking at the "razor" for Nexus 7 [2013] (Wi-Fi) on the Google site I dont know which checksum version I have or what 6.0.1 (MOB30X) etc image to download, or if doing that will help at all as it doesnt launch!!

Many thanks