How do I root my OnePlus 8T unlocked version?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a OnePlus 8T. It is not carrier locked, and I believe is an international version as it has dual sim capability. I purchased it from Amazon, not a US carrier.

20GT

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
How do I find this forum? Please provide a link.

My stylo plus is very very outdated and I suppose I'm going to have to purchase something newer to be able to use it as a phone.

I don't know much about rooting but am looking for one that can possibly be rooted with an app, basically one touch rooting. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for this so, links to threads that are based on app/one touch rooting would be welcomed as well.

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this ask, but the thead is about rooting newer phones and others might find this useful

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How do I find this forum? Please provide a link.

My stylo plus is very very outdated and I suppose I'm going to have to purchase something newer to be able to use it as a phone.

I don't know much about rooting but am looking for one that can possibly be rooted with an app, basically one touch rooting. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for this so, links to threads that are based on app/one touch rooting would be welcomed as well.

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this ask, but the thead is about rooting newer phones and others might find this useful
Welcome to AC!
You have a LG Stylo?

Check XDA Forum, this thread about One plus 8

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno