How do you carry your Merge?

Night_Rider

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!
I'm new to the AC web site and forums and wanted to start off by asking all you HTC Merge owners of which I'm now one....how do you carry your phone? I know the Merge is heavier then most which makes it harder to carry in your shirt pocket so I'm wondering where you keep it when your out and about? Do you use a case with a belt clip attachment? Maybe a pouch that clips to the belt? Or do you just throw it in your pants pocket? I got mine in a new Body Glove case but wish I could find a pouch big enough to slip it into while still in the case. Love these new smart phones but their kind of a pain to carry around. So...what do you use?

Jeff

gmmech

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Depending on what I'm wearing, either my pocket or I have a beltclip "pouch". My issue is I'm a former blackberry user and the vibrate motor on merge just doesn't compete, especially when I have it in the beltclip.

sent from my HTC Merge using Tapatalk

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I use the belt clip with the body glove but I keep saying I'm going to stop doing it because I keep keep bumping it on to thing and the battery cover comes off and the phone falls to the ground. I think I will change it now so I can keep it in my pocket. Thanks for reminding me.

gmmech

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a zagg invisible shield for the face of it. I just haven't put it on yet.

sent from my HTC Merge using Tapatalk

Night_Rider

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I use the belt clip with the body glove but I keep saying I'm going to stop doing it because I keep keep bumping it on to thing and the battery cover comes off and the phone falls to the ground. I think I will change it now so I can keep it in my pocket. Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah Dawg...I took that belt clip thing off on my body glove case. Guess I'll just have to stay with what I have til Otterbox makes a case for it.

Jeff

Frogmeister

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zagg Invisible Shield for the screen protector, and I carry it in a proprietary U.S. Cellular Shell/Holster Combo. They don't have it listed on their website yet, but I picked it up last week at one of their stores. Here is what it looks like for the Desire:
112243_large.jpg

I can post pictures if anyone wants to see what it looks like on the Merge.

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting up a petition to Trident Cases for an Aegis-class case for the Merge.

How many of you great folks would be willing to sign the thing? Maybe we can get their attention!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurenceNichols