How to duplicate a phone set up?

fuzzywuzzywazzafuzzy

Nov 17, 2022
Visit site
Pixel 6a and Galaxy S22 owner here. My Galaxy is my everything-but-one-thing phone and my Pixel is the work phone to perform that single function, corporate email. We force everyone connecting a personal phone to corporate email to run a VPN client that stays active 24x7. Shutting it off disables access to email. For email app, we use a proprietary email application designed to run within our security rules. So the Pixel only has the stock apps plus our email app, but I've decided I want to put the apps on the Galaxy onto the Pixel. I wouldn't use the messaging app, browser or other personally sensitive apps on the Pixel, but I want to get the phone to download all the apps that are currently installed on my Galaxy. How do I sync up the apps on both phones? I'm signed into both phones with the same google account. I don't see a Restore function in Pixel settings. Thanks all.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Pixel 6a and Galaxy S22 owner here. My Galaxy is my everything-but-one-thing phone and my Pixel is the work phone to perform that single function, corporate email. We force everyone connecting a personal phone to corporate email to run a VPN client that stays active 24x7. Shutting it off disables access to email. For email app, we use a proprietary email application designed to run within our security rules. So the Pixel only has the stock apps plus our email app, but I've decided I want to put the apps on the Galaxy onto the Pixel. I wouldn't use the messaging app, browser or other personally sensitive apps on the Pixel, but I want to get the phone to download all the apps that are currently installed on my Galaxy. How do I sync up the apps on both phones? I'm signed into both phones with the same google account. I don't see a Restore function in Pixel settings. Thanks all.
Pixels don't have Samsung restore option but as long as you back up with same account on your Samsung those apps should appear during set-up.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali