How to maximize an app on Dex mode (which it can be maximized normally on a Note 10+ )

nobtiba

Nov 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi,

I have encountered an issue with the DwarfLab app on my Note 8 and Note 10+ in Dex mode (on my big screen). While both devices have the same version of the app, I noticed that the app can only be maximized on the Note 10+ using the maximize and minimize buttons. However, I find it strange that there is no such button on the Note 8, even though it is the exact same version of the app.

Interestingly, on my Note 8, other apps seem to be able to open in full-screen mode with the maximize and minimize buttons. I have tried various methods such as clicking everywhere, double-clicking, or clicking and dragging on the borderline, or near the border line, but nothing seems to work.

It's worth noting that my Note 10+ is running on Android 12, while the Note 8 is running on Android 9. I understand that the difference in operating system versions could be a factor, but I'm wondering if there is any workaround to force the DwarfLab app to open in full-screen mode on my Note 8.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.