How to root this tablet and keep it rooted?

android queens

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got a tablet and im trying to root it, I've used king root, and king root, kingoroot didn't do anything, but king root rooted it, the problem is that after the tab is restarted the root disappears so I would like to know if there is a way to prevent this, tablet model is (on the battery cover says) Pisen, on device info it says em_t8370_nand, company where bought haehne, android version 5.1 I got it from amazon and im trying to go to their page but is not loading maybe my browser is blocking the site I don't know (the haehne page), if need more information let me know, I've been looking on google but literally there are only 4 pages about it and none of them seems to talk about the tablet.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Root it and, before you restart it, use a file manager and look in /system/bin or /system/xbin for a file named su. If that's there, it's rooted. Restart and you should still see the file. Then just install SuperSU.

If you don't find the file, it's not rooted, whatever the rooting program says.

About the only thing I could find on this tab is that it's made by (or sold by) Emdoor Holdings in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It runs an MT8127 Quad Core CPU. That's about it. You aren't going to find anything more on it - it's not something that people buy to figure out how to root (and someone has to figure out an exploit to get it rooted).

If King Root doesn't root it, you can try iRoot or Kingo.

Good luck.