HTC Legend Reseting/crash issue

kaydubbya#AC

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I picked up an HTC Legend on Virgin Mobile (Canada) July 23 and was warned/cautioned by my longtime cell phone guru that they have had 3 out of 4 DOA returns at their other store. Regardless, I really needed a new phone so took the plunge. First week: Perfect, no problems, love the phone. Day 8, phone crashes and resets in the middle of a call. It's now happened 3 times in 3 days.

Anyone else had this issue, and had it resolved?

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Legend for over two months now (Virgin Mobile Canada) and I haven't had any reset issues, although my wife said that her Legend reset randomly a few times.

I think it could be a loose battery. Open the battery compartment and make sure that everything in in place. All it takes is the battery sliding off it's contact by 1mm for the device to reset.

kaydubbya#AC

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the battery suggestion. I'll check and make sure it's nice and tight. Problem is, it only ever happens in the phone application. It's NEVER happened while I'm using the phone for anything else. I've requested a new phone but the store where I purchased the first one is ****ing around on getting me a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174