Ics4bionic

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Where can we find the build with working camera? I think I would like to check it out. Thanks in advance

Head over to droidhive.com. You need to be a registered member there to download files. However, I believe they're having some server issues at this time. Give it a little while and I'm sure they'll be back up and running. Read carefully about installing (wiping cache, dalvik, etc.) when you install the first time, and I highly recommend Safestrap. That's over there as well, and also available elsewhere...

Llawen

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I use safestrap already, am registered @ droidhive. Could not get rom. Thanks for the info. Eager to just check it out. It has been a long wait. Hope they get it completed soon. Although it is going to be hard to beat eclipse on 902.

Llawen

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Not impressed at all. It has some potential. As I said, it has a long way to come close to the speed, fluidity, and performance of eclipse. I added powerboost, Unthrottled, overclocked 1.2, tcp buffers tweak, and hard to see a difference. With eclipse it screams. Keep working on it. Not giving up on it. It has some potential.

therddler

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Not impressed at all. It has some potential. As I said, it has a long way to come close to the speed, fluidity, and performance of eclipse. I added powerboost, Unthrottled, overclocked 1.2, tcp buffers tweak, and hard to see a difference. With eclipse it screams. Keep working on it. Not giving up on it. It has some potential.
Not nice to keep secrets. Enlighten us to how to do all of the same tweaks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s