Question I'm trying to get call recording on my SM- S901U1. Ive tried samfw tool to change CSC.Are there any other options or can someone help me?

SillyHippyJoe

May 12, 2023
Visit site
Factory unlock Samsung Galaxy s22 SM-S901U1 (April 2023 firmware)

Screenshot_20230512_002508_Settings.jpg

Im looking for a way to record two-way audio of a phone conversation on android? In usa without putting phone on speaker?

I can't figure out how to change my csc on my phone like I did before so I am looking for advice.

I'm tried to lock my CSC after I set it. But every time I put in SIM card in it changes back to dsh

If I change to Verizon CSC and then click unlock secret codes I keep getting this error message so I could try to

"Enabling secret code... Error when send command The 1/0 operation has been

aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request."

I can't find to disable CIDManager nor can I get secret codes to work I get this error with your tool

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Factory unlock Samsung Galaxy s22 SM-S901U1 (April 2023 firmware)

View attachment 353365

Im looking for a way to record two-way audio of a phone conversation on android? In usa without putting phone on speaker?

I can't figure out how to change my csc on my phone like I did before so I am looking for advice.

I'm tried to lock my CSC after I set it. But every time I put in SIM card in it changes back to dsh

If I change to Verizon CSC and then click unlock secret codes I keep getting this error message so I could try to

"Enabling secret code... Error when send command The 1/0 operation has been

aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request."

I can't find to disable CIDManager nor can I get secret codes to work I get this error with your tool
What carrier is DSH?
I'm not familiar with any US CSC code like that

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Neither am i. But I am using boost infinite which is owned by dish which is why I assume the dsh is dish
Makes sense that CSC code now but first time seeing it lol.

None of the US CSC codes have call recording because it's not available in US , I know Samsung international version had it but it's not compatible with US CSC ones .

Reactions: Laura Knotek