Insane overnight battery drain

natedog155

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any screen shots of it yet because it always dies so quickly, but for some reason my battery dies in about 3 hours overnight. The only app showing usage is gallery. Its not set to upload photos unless its plugged in and hooked up to wifi. Tomorrow I'm waking up early so I'll hopefully catch it before it dies. Has anyone else noticed this problem? The battery lasts very long during the day but I usually charge it to at least 90% before I go to bed so it should have easily lasted the night.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It's a good idea to figure out what it is that's causing that so you can decide if you want it happening or not, but the short term solution is super simple. Just plug in your phone at night.

natedog155

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I had a few new apps such as a live wallpaper, openmic + (it was off and didnt drain like that during the day), Venmo, boat browser, swipe home button and adobe flash. I uninstalled a few of the fishy ones like open mic + and the live wallpaper

Hikmat abdoollayev

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend trying to monitor sleep state with "Wakelock detector"

You will have an access to see what keeps your phone awake and drains your battery while your phone is idle.

The app is available in Playstore free of charge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire