iPhone 12 (Pro, Pro Max etc) for the Google 6 Pro - anyone doing this?

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I recently sold my S21 Ultra 5G and bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max as I've recently bought a BMW 7 series too and the iPhone just works better but also its easier to sync my music to it and play it through the iDrive compared to an Android phone...

Now the 6 Pro has been released, I'm very tempted, but the trade in value is laughable (£490 for an IP 12 Pro Max 256GB - Pacific Blue) when selling it privately I'd get £750 easily enough...

Anyways; one thing I'm REALLY enjoying re the iPhone is the large FLAT screen; whereas the 6 Pro has a curved screen, much like the S21 Ultra; but the 6 Pro doesn't come with a factory installed screen protector and that's putting me right off currently...

When I've had similar in the past; I've found that a lot of screen protectors are a poor fit and cases render them useless; so feedback on screen protectors and cases will be an interesting watch too

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm sure we shall find some good choices for protection.. I use both platforms and I like using my Android Auto over Car Play. 5 series Idrive...