is Ford sync 3 compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 32GB LTE Android 9.0 (Pie)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i have a Cubot X18 plus phone on Orio doesn't work with my Ford Sync 3 (tried resetting back to factory everything different cables even took it back to Fords)yet my old Cubot H3 on Nougat work fine on using Android Auto so i'm thinking of going down the Samsung Phablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 32GB LTE Android 9.0 (Pie)way of thinking for phone and tablet and syncing with my Ford SYNC 3 wondered if anyone has experience of success

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
While that tablet has LTE, it's not voice-capable as far as carriers are concerned. It does not support the networks for voice calls and does not support SMS protocol. On top of that - Android Auto is only compatible with phones, I checked and did not have the option to install it on my Tab S3. That Tab 4 is not a "phablet", Phablet refers to a phone (with actual phone capabilities) that has a large screen. If it had phone capabilities, the Nexus 7 would be "phablet" on the larger end of the definition.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174