Is it possible to remove a hacker from your phone once it has been hacked?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy J3 is definitely hacked as well as my Gmail account. I saw my hacker watching me in my camera when I was using it & he appeared as a transparent image in the picture I took. There have been no Mal ware or Spyware apps installed however a boatload of permissions were downloaded from disabled Amazon Shop which is running all the time in the background using my mobile data. He also uses my WiFi & Bluetooth & drains my battery. I have to charge it 2-3 times a day. I have unlimited mobile data but constantly being told I have no Internet connection because the hacker is using it. I also disabled hangouts & he is using it through my Gmail app to make & receive calls. Yesterday he signed in as a new device into Google with new password & my email address. I can still login to my Google account with my email & my password but I can't do anything with my phone. It won't recognize it. I tried to change the 2-step verification to secure the account & it couldn't locate my phone & wouldn't accept my password because he signed it in yesterday with a different password. From what I can see he has gained all his access by the permissions & services mostly pre-installed by Samsung. I can't Uninstall these apps or permissions I only have 5.1.1 on my phone. What can I do if anything to get rid of him. Two weeks ago My Google account was deleted & phone was all jacked up so I went to Sprint repair store. They took battery out put it back in, did factory data reset & wiped everything bit of info off my phone including all my games off my SD Card. I was devasted. I just recovered Google & Gmail account. I performed the Gmail Security Checklist, Account Security Checkup, Secured My Account (Google) repeated process until there was no activity in Gmail & I encrypted my entire phone as well as Chrome Browser settings. That held the hacker back for about 12 hrs. I am not creating easy passwords either. Please help [email address removed].

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It seems unlikely that a hacker could do all of that, but if you're this concerned, I would consider abandoning that phone and getting a new one, and making sure you take advantage of important security features like Google's 2-step verification and making sure you always have a good screen lock set up. Be careful about using public wi-fi hotspots, and avoid accessing sensitive accounts on them.

JENNILEE1

Apr 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi you poor thing! Your life is like reading an autobiography! I have the exact same issues plus some. Are you sure it's only one guy?; Have you heard of gang stalking? I'm a targeted individual and sounds like you may be also. I sincerely hope not but you should really look into it. It's not anything you want to know about or have happen to you but it's better to be aware that beer blind sided by the many bass happening to you that you don't know about yet.
Good luck to you

yakak1

May 9, 2018
Visit site
jennilee1 I am in the same position as you. I would like to compare notes. if so respond and I will give you my email. I assure you I'm not a perpetual. just out of ideas and need fresh input.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Members may PM each other - send each other Private Messages - if they wish to share personal details. In that way, those details are not made public.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This, but also change all passwords on all accounts. Since the OP claims a hacker got into his Google account, any new phone will still be vulnerable. I would also recommend a password manager to maintain strong, individual passwords.

I'm also curious about the claim that the hacker was using the camera. Let's assume this is going on. There's no way his image would show up on your phone or any photos taken. The only possible way would be if he had a camera on his end turned on, but that would be so stupid on his part as to not even be a consideration. I'd ask the OP to post a copy of one of those photos where they think they see the hacker as a transparent image.

But overall, I'm in agreement that this sounds too far fetched overall to be a hacker. They do everything they can to not be discovered, so leaving so many clues is just sloppy to say the least. That, and many of those listed problems could be explained with other causes. For example, the above photo/camera issue could also be a screen image retention or burn in problem.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My suggestions would be to Do a complete factory reset on all your devices. Call google customer service and get a new password and 2 step process done with their help. Use a different device to create the new password. Do the same with your home computers in case someone has a keystroke logger in your computer registering changes as soon as you make them. Be sure to have a strong Anti-Malware system and firewall set up on your home computers and tablets etc before using them again.

karoz1969

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
it possible to remove a hacker from your phone once it has been hacked?

I'm also dealing with similar issues. Gangstalking? Yeah. Also organized community harassment. Its pretty complex and well organized. But they're weak. No back bone. They have tech to remotely control anything wi-fi compatible i.e. phones, tablets, ear buds, speakers, laptops, watches and even your own security cams. They can even control my roku. Ive been dealing with "them" for over 2 years that I know of. They've been following, studying me longer than I realized. Not sure how to stop them. I think it began when I got fired from va and I appealed it. Whistleblower stuff. Who knows. But if one of them would reveal themselves...whole new game. They have no life basically. Your life is what they got. Watch. Follow. Watch some more....they're actually kinda sick. Dont let them intimidate you.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: it possible to remove a hacker from your phone once it has been hacked?

I'm also dealing with similar issues. Gangstalking? Yeah. Also organized community harassment. Its pretty complex and well organized. But they're weak. No back bone. They have tech to remotely control anything wi-fi compatible i.e. phones, tablets, ear buds, speakers, laptops, watches and even your own security cams. They can even control my roku. Ive been dealing with "them" for over 2 years that I know of. They've been following, studying me longer than I realized. Not sure how to stop them. I think it began when I got fired from va and I appealed it. Whistleblower stuff. Who knows. But if one of them would reveal themselves...whole new game. They have no life basically. Your life is what they got. Watch. Follow. Watch some more....they're actually kinda sick. Dont let them intimidate you.
If it's that pervasive in your life, then I suggest you ditch all of your smart devices, computers, cameras, etc. Go back to a basic landline phone and antenna tv.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

ear buds, speakers
That's Bluetooth - the range is 30 feet or less.

Also Bluetooth, unless you have a SIM in it.

I don't care what you may see on TV, they can't get more than about 30 feet on Bluetooth. (The "government" can't "access" Bluetooth remotely somehow.)

Rebecca Bernash

Jun 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi you poor thing! Your life is like reading an autobiography! I have the exact same issues plus some. Are you sure it's only one guy?; Have you heard of gang stalking? I'm a targeted individual and sounds like you may be also. I sincerely hope not but you should really look into it. It's not anything you want to know about or have happen to you but it's better to be aware that beer blind sided by the many bass happening to you that you don't know about yet.
Good luck to you

JENNILEE1, I am currently going through the same stalking situation and it has been goung on foe me approx 2 years and I even moved 1300 miles away only to have it continue here. You xan definitely get ahold of me if you want to. It would be a bit of a relief to speak to someone who can relate. I have tried to talk about it to people and they just look at me like I'm speaking alien to them. This situation can make a person feel pretty alone amidst a lot of stupid cowards who act superior and think they hold some kind of power. Its ridiculous.

I read an article on an actual case of gang stalking I believe it was in California. The group was actually charged with Domestic Terrorism! I would love to get the group and have them charged!

jennilee1 I am in the same position as you. I would like to compare notes. if so respond and I will give you my email. I assure you I'm not a perpetual. just out of ideas and need fresh input.

You may pm me on here...I have some info on this subject also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonya Nonya

Jun 12, 2019
Visit site

That's how I feel!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201