Is there a way to lower my removed apps and users

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My removed apps and users is using a lot of my mobile data.I just got my phone and it's already processing slowly and I think this to the problem.I tried doing some research to help and they said use wifi I'm on vacation so I have none and I'm using my mobile data when you get a chance I'd appreciate some help

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That's just showing what data was used by those apps and users during the cycle, up to the point they were removed. Next cycle they shouldn't appear.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Which device ? When u say "Users" does that mean main account and a guest account like on pixels ? If that's the case maybe whoever using the guest account is playing games or watching videos?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This has been discussed many times before on this forum. Your removed apps and users are not increasing their data usage. How could they? They've been removed from the phone. If you see that figure increasing, it's because you uninstalled some other app, and the data that app used before you uninstalled it gets added to the whole Removed Apps and Users data usage figure.

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Data usage is calculated In a time frame, that's why it will show a date like June 3 - July 4. The data usage it is showing you is what has happened from the beginning date to the current day. It's not still using data, it's showing data that was already used while you were using the apps mentioned. No need to worry. If your phone is slowing down then do some googling about how to optimize and speed your phone. Don't let your storage get close to being full. Comb through your whole phone, apps, settings, permissions, everything. The less your phone is trying to do at once the better, especially if you have somewhat limited RAM. Removing or lowering animations makes a huge difference to how speedy and responsive your phone feels. Restrict background battery usage to unused apps as well as background data. Turn off things like "ok Google" in Google assistant unless you really want that feature. But with it on your phone is constantly listening and waiting for you to say ok Google and that uses resources that contribute to slowing your phone down. Turn of Bluetooth and wifi when not using. Turn off nearby share, printer services, NFC. Think of things like that. Google will help a lot. Phones nowadays do so much by themselves, you just need to figure out whats happening in your phone and what's actually needed and what's not. DO NOT USE RAM CLEARING APPS as they can actually cause your phone to work harder and slow it down.