Lcdtest Issues.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Lcdtest appears to be having some issues on my device. Over the past couple of days, Lcdtest has not allowed my Note to sleep properly and is currently responsible for 45% of my battery usage. Does anyone know what could be going wrong? The only way I can think of to possibly fix the issue would be to do a factory reset.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Lcdtest appears to be having some issues on my device. Over the past couple of days, Lcdtest has not allowed my Note to sleep properly and is currently responsible for 45% of my battery usage. Does anyone know what could be going wrong? The only way I can think of to possibly fix the issue would be to do a factory reset.

Lcdtest just randomly stated running or did you trigger it somehow?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I think it randomly started running. I can't actually see it (the app never actually opens up) but it shows up in the battery stats and sometimes when I unlock my Note the bottom of the screen will flash white for a second and then go away.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Forgot to mention that I've taken the battery out several times in an effort to see if a restart would help but it doesn't appear that it worked.