LED wallet flip case

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung LED wallet case on s7 edge. All seems to be working fine since fitted 3 weeks ago. Can anyone tell me if LED should show calendar reminder notifications. I use the default s-planner app. This is one notification it doesn't show.

joe1blue

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
All of Samsung's flip cases for this year's phones seem to fit very loosely I tried them on at Best Buy and that's why I didn't buy it.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
This LED wallet case fits like a glove. I found out via Samsung online chat that calendar events are not highlighted on LED cover. Just a brilliant, overpriced, case made for my s7 edge.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
This cover doesnt have any major impact on the battery. It uses just enough power to illuminate the LEDs when it needs to. I had the case for a day and returned it, I couldn't justify 69.99 for a single case :p

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's mostly been entertainment for my gadget-loving grandson. I'll keep it because I needed one with a place to keep a credit card. I don't really need to know the time when I close it, and I can hear the notification for my texts, so don't need that either, but it looks nice and gives my screen some protection in my purse since I haven't found a screen protector that works well. The only reason I got it was because I somehow earned a gift card from the Samsung site when I upgraded, so I got it cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali