Locked out of device user account for gmail phone info, Accounts, photos, contacts.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I can't get into the phone there's too many failed attempts 2 more tries before phone gets wiped. I want to access my email account, but can't turn on the phone trying to get it disabled. The email and recovery email address account information has been changed. I need to get into my device or at minimum my Gmail/Google Chrome/ or be able to edit the Device Admin user information I used when creating the accounts for apps and data that I've used. Is it possible even
to recover photos contacts social media accounts etc. (3 Droid phones, 1PC, an iPhone, iPad, and a Chromebook) are in some way unaccessible. All of the sites I've contacted arent helpful in anyway.
I keep getting directed to different pages. The one tech support I got in contact with sent me this link. commun me on a wild goose chase. I'm not hitting pay dirt! Anyone have any brilliant ideas on how to navigate this **** show cluster **** I've fallen into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001