Looking for new phone to replace Poco F3

okomo

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
My Poco F3 broke recently (in less than 2 years). It was nice while it was fine. After some time, it lags when i press the homescreen button for a few seconds (kinda annoying). Now, it completely crash, glitch, and turn off everytime i turn https://9apps.ooo/ it on. So i think maybe i will avoid xiomi now.

I am looking for a phone in the same performance range and price range as poco f3. The processor is important to me because i want to be able to play Honkai Star Rail.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the General News forum to the Buyers Guides forum for more specific traffic.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
My Poco F3 broke recently (in less than 2 years). It was nice while it was fine. After some time, it lags when i press the homescreen button for a few seconds (kinda annoying). Now, it completely crash, glitch, and turn off everytime i turn https://9apps.ooo/ it on. So i think maybe i will avoid xiomi now.

I am looking for a phone in the same performance range and price range as poco f3. The processor is important to me because i want to be able to play Honkai Star Rail.

How are you getting on? I don't browse this section much.
I still use the predecessor to the F3, and am mildly fixated with cpu scores when reading reviews and considering it's replacement.

There are a few mid tier devices now that can match flagship phones of three years ago or less, many with Mediatek SoC's, or Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and 7+ Gen 1 models (OK only the F5 has the latter but it's very good).

I have a shocking memory so would need to revise on what's around. (I'm quite forgetful too!)

I understand you want to avoid Xiaomi brands for your next device, so there are many other devices out there.

You will want a decent Antutu score for graphics as well, but I think most devices are fairly decent. Yes, test scores mean very little, but they help compare. Also nformation on from reviews about throttling / overheating issues help as well.

Many comparison reviews of the best available for a certain budget still list 1 or 2 year old devices, which can be annoying.

Let us know which region of the World you are in, if you are still looking.

Reactions: B. Diddy

Ruchi Chandel

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
If you are looking for a phone in the same price range and same performance as poco f3 you can go with the following options:
1. OnePlus Nord 2
: This device features a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, which offers comparable performance to the Snapdragon 870. It's known for its smooth performance and good gaming capabilities.
2. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G: The Galaxy A52s 5G packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, which is slightly lower in performance compared to the Snapdragon 870 but still offers decent gaming capabilities.